Introducing PALs Platinum
- An all-in-one software solution for assisted living providers. PALs Platinum is the most inclusive and comprehensive release of our platform to date, and includes a new alert menu that helps to guide compliance in a number of key areas. Contact us today for a free demo of the program!
PALs is celebrating its 20th year in 2022! For the past two decades, we have been equipping providers with an adaptive and comprehensive system that facilitates resident centered care. We are very thankful to all the users who continually help to shape and evolve the platform in accordance with the constant flux in regulations. Looking forward to 20 more years!
7 Steps To ProfitsPALs will guide you to profitability by giving you tools to ensure your revenue exceeds your operating costs. These tools help to track shift productivity, prevent service creep, and help to align incentives between staff and management.
Resident Centered Care
- Electronic Documentation - Tablet Compatibility For Documenting Med/Service Administration In Real Time (eMAR/eSAR)
- Assessments - Customized To Meet State/Agency Specific Requirements
- Service Plan - Shift Assignment Schedules, SAR Documentation, Invoicing
- Med Management - Med Ordering & Re-Order Reminders, MAR Documentation
- Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Generate Staff Assignment Sheets & Work Schedules To Ensure Care Compliance
- Nursing Alerts For Med Orders, Physician Orders, Plan Review
- Staff Alerts For Required Training Hours, TB, CPR, License Tracking, Work Status Certifications Due
- Quality Improvement Projects With Customizable Templates
- Seven Steps To Profits
- Service Plan Review Based On Staff Time & Related Profitability
- Manage Staff Scheduling To Prevent Service Creep
- Dashboard Of Charts And Graphs Showing Census, Revenue, Staffing Costs, Staff Turnover
- Rent Roll Reporting To Support Operations Management
- Contact Manager - Track Prospective Tenants From Inquiry To Move-In, Gauge Effectiveness Of Advertising/Marketing Initiatives